G.O.A.T.

 

Dear  Mr. President,
        I don’t watch the news often, but every time that I do, I can always see you and information about what you did. I just can’t help but admire you and I wonder if someday, I can also do something for our country like what you’re currently doing. 

        I honestly don’t have any complaints about you, because all you want is what’s best for our country. When I was young and became slightly aware of how the Philippine government is like, I didn’t know what it feels to have a good president. But a few years later, you came and I became gradually enlightened on what a good president is like. I have watched a video of you, where an American reporter asked you about extrajudicial killing. I was amazed at how you handled that and how you brought the topic of the US killing black people for odd reasons. That video of you made me think you’re the GOAT, Greatest Of All Time. I just hope that you will take more serious measures to deal with the Corona Virus outbreak. For as long as COVID-19 is present, it will continue to destroy our country, its economy, and its people. Anyway, please keep doing a good job and I hope you’re safe from Corona Virus.  

Respectfully yours,
Regine Angela R. Pamani

 Citation: https://tokyo.philembassy.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/PRRD-PORTRAIT.jpg


Comments

  1. Like in the movie Spider Man, Power comes with great responsibility. A leader shoulders the problem of the nation. I too admire such person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although our opinion contradicts, still I respect yours.

    Continue admiring people like Mr. President and let them be your inspiration in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sympathy for the president is greatly emphasized on your letter! I also wonder the ways on how to help our country too! I think the only thing that we Filipino youths can simply do right now is to abide the law and just being a good citizen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too agree with your inspiring words in your message and i respect that. I hope you and others too continue to admire him so that he can do more great things for our country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its Very Honest And Straight Forward And I Can Clearly See Where You Are Going For, Keep Up The Good Work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do, Re, Me! Yes, It's Me!

Lenten Season ft. Pandemic