FULL MOON

 

    And CUT! The final scene was done! This school year has been a whole roller coaster ride and it's nearing its actual end. Many challenges have been faced and overcame. Problems like, procrastination, depression, family problems, were faced during the quarantine. Luckily, I was able to pass them all.

    School Year 2020-2021 is something new to all Filipino students. The so-called “new normal” received quite a number of poor feedback from the public. I, myself, doubted it before. How can we learn properly with just homeschooling and without teachers? This made the first quarter hard for me because I was still adjusting. 

    Then the second quarter came. Things became better but not exactly good. My family experience financial problems and even my dad was forced to work away from us, which affected my and my mother’s mental health, for our only support is gone. 

    Third-quarter came and I can say I have pretty much dealt with most of my problems now. I have also learned a lot in the ICT subjects just like creating blogs, which can be a potential hobby of mine in the future and creating community-based projects, which helped me know more of the place that I was at. Time passed quick.

    If I think the third quarter passed by fast, the fourth quarter is even faster. It's like a blink of an eye. We learned about web designs for just a day and now it is done. Life indeed has full of surprises. It's like a moon. It appears every night looking different from the previous night. Just like the moon, we do not know what to expect in life. So right now we’re on a full moon, which will eventually pass. After It passes, it marks another beginning, then repeating the cycle. This may be the end of grade 10, but surely there’s next year where I’ll be a little quarter moon again.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G.O.A.T.

Do, Re, Me! Yes, It's Me!

For The Better Us, For The Better Philippines